Karma Dancing With Shadows

This corner of the world is mine where I come to write, claim my independence, feel, think and write what's on my mind in the hopes that sharing experiences of being the daughter of a Narcissist can help others who are dealing with and overcoming the obstacles to regaining true emotional freedom.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Lost 2 Hours

the Lost 2 Hours

can be only expressed
in metaphors
and contours
outside of context

With eyes mapping my continent,
I'm unfolded between sheets
like an early draft
My axis is rotated
front to back

deep tissue massage
sheds inner thoughts....
sensitivities are tossed
aside
along with victoria's secrets.

Wearing nothing but a smile,
your fingers inch up my spine as if climbing Jacobs's Ladder
my back manuscripted
in hieroglyphics
I began to take Shape
and Form...
silent scriptures on my lips

You got me open
I want to close my eyes
to forget

how dizzy I am
as paradigms shift.

Tensions ease as fingertips
climb steeply up my back,
trailing down my neck
across my collar bone
leaving delicate caresses.

My hypothalamus is overstimulated.

Sweat beads my skin in little sequins
and drip drops like water
dancing over a hot stove

Tenderly, you take control
Your tongue steal my words
like a ventriloquist
suspending curses half-spoken

I'm lava yet motionless
becoming a slumped goddess
I crest and fall
into oblivion

as your fingers wade
through my flesh with lotion
erasing who I used to be.

I feel you kneading me,
needing to hold on
as my waistline is yoked
I wonder how long
can I sustain myself
as hands roam

strong, wild, and free
while mine grapple for hope

the deeper you went
minutes ticked
hands surpassed time
at the peak of intensity
I lose touch with the world.
stars realign
in two hours splendidly spent.

No comments:

Dancing with Shadows

My photo
a mix of 'tude...fortitude, solitude and attitude. I have an unhealthy addiction to intelligent, free-thinkers, red vine licorice, vitamin water, raw carrots and sitting on my back porch with a good book becoming one with nature