Karma Dancing With Shadows

This corner of the world is mine where I come to write, claim my independence, feel, think and write what's on my mind in the hopes that sharing experiences of being the daughter of a Narcissist can help others who are dealing with and overcoming the obstacles to regaining true emotional freedom.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"ain't it good to know somebody loves you, ...ain't it good to know somebody cares" -jk, 'What's the Word' Tis' the season when people pop back in that you ain't herred from in sometime, come roun' the holidays, they abound... (normally I don't do shout outs, but...) Daddy, know that being a nag just means that we care... ...and da Truth always speaks...I hear u Boo from un fan numero uno... Brutha, brutha, brutha...4ever in ur corner no matter what anyone tells ya' Auntie Nona...always and still is my favorite aunt... Danielle-love you gurl...like a sista' I've always had...yeah, we've weathered some rocky storms...sharing stories about mamas from hell...glad to know you're doing well by yours in Los Fabulous..raisin 'em up to be superstars Yvonne, my muse...who wudda' thunk- u writin' a childrens book??? Can't wait to get my hands on a signed copy... BJ...we've slayed dragons & demons. Glad 2 know you came out on top... Darlene...my ace boon coon...u jus need ta' loosen that grip on dem scriptures..but u still alright in my book Jackie....my road dawg u keeps it real Zenna...were u at chica? still holdin it down on the Vegas strip? Steve...dude, where's my car??? And to the gang of folks I didn't mention, u know I got MAD love for ya!!! Peace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well thank you! I was grimacing at what your handle might have revealed! I guess "sordid" might have passed my mind as a potential fear. I can say you are still a good and wholesome and attractive female...i dont see you hajab ing up no time soon but perhaps one day dear sista! Remember the land of bliss is far away from the common folk. It is in the center of proper conduct, protected and insulated by its members constant successes over our bestial self...our four legged nature,( well at least the false nature that we have received from our cave-origin ed masters)we are Gods, but most are totally aloof as to 1/64 of what this concept even begins to mean.

Karma said...

Only a third eye can know of what u speak and wisdom seeks those who seek to know. Peace to you Brother S.

Dancing with Shadows

My photo
a mix of 'tude...fortitude, solitude and attitude. I have an unhealthy addiction to intelligent, free-thinkers, red vine licorice, vitamin water, raw carrots and sitting on my back porch with a good book becoming one with nature