Karma Dancing With Shadows

This corner of the world is mine where I come to write, claim my independence, feel, think and write what's on my mind in the hopes that sharing experiences of being the daughter of a Narcissist can help others who are dealing with and overcoming the obstacles to regaining true emotional freedom.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

all about me

It’s been a min. since I’ve substantially blogged. There's so much stuff rolling around in my head I'd like to write about. I have all the good intentions (like a handfull of loose change) but I don't seem to get around to it. In my inventory, I'm getting rid of mentall clutter. I'm reducing my needs, increasing my wants, fine-tuning my passions and totally doing away with the 'shoulds'. Oh yeah, I came across a great article about introverts. It explains so much of what I encounter in daily life (click on title in this post). And in other news… I watched the final episode of Dancing with the Stars last night and oh my, oh my…Jason Taylor…what a hunka-hunk!!! And now for a moment of silence… Six foot six of pure brute-aqua velva manliness! I’m glad ice princess Kristi won. She donned dancing shoes and did her thang. Mucho propos…but back to Jason. Who’d a thunk Jason, the testosterone-filled football player woulda’ (coulda') made it this far. He was all the grace of a Clydesdale. What I would have given to be underneath him when he did that handstand-to-horizontal flop at the end. He had serious hang time as he shifted hands...had me *drooling* visual dance interpretations of a totally different kind. Yep he is def on my short list…along with Barack, dwele g. and a certain other. There's something ‘bout smooth men with looks, intellect and swag that just makes me swoon. O-kaaayyy...back to reality.

No comments:

Dancing with Shadows

My photo
a mix of 'tude...fortitude, solitude and attitude. I have an unhealthy addiction to intelligent, free-thinkers, red vine licorice, vitamin water, raw carrots and sitting on my back porch with a good book becoming one with nature