Karma Dancing With Shadows

This corner of the world is mine where I come to write, claim my independence, feel, think and write what's on my mind in the hopes that sharing experiences of being the daughter of a Narcissist can help others who are dealing with and overcoming the obstacles to regaining true emotional freedom.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'll say it again...

That's Just My Way Feel me... Take me in slowly So you can understand how deep my love can go Baby... Your river is flowing So let me jus fill u up 'til u jus overflow Jus feel me, all over your body I promise you'll thank me if u do jus what you're told cos u will be wimperin' gently... Shiverin' softly But you won't be sad or cold You know what that is That's juusss...myyy...waaayy Whenever I like to take my time Whenever u cain't believe the hype Whenever I've got u open wide That's just my way Whenever u feel the best u had Whatever ur wish is my command Whenever ur bad day ain't so bad That's jus my way Completely I want u to know me 'til all ur fears n' inhibitions are gone Now...walk towards me Ever so slowly Hike up that skirt and show me Just where I belong I won't stop 'til da break 'a dawn That's what's really goin on You cain't do much better I'm down..wutcha' gonna do? Baby now it's up to u I won't wait for-evah' -eric benet

No comments:

Dancing with Shadows

My photo
a mix of 'tude...fortitude, solitude and attitude. I have an unhealthy addiction to intelligent, free-thinkers, red vine licorice, vitamin water, raw carrots and sitting on my back porch with a good book becoming one with nature