Karma Dancing With Shadows

This corner of the world is mine where I come to write, claim my independence, feel, think and write what's on my mind in the hopes that sharing experiences of being the daughter of a Narcissist can help others who are dealing with and overcoming the obstacles to regaining true emotional freedom.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

true measure

Because my memory's been dark as nightfall and it's been two years but who's counting the beat of my heart that's down 90 over 60 In the background I pull close and listen to chords you tell me are keyboard riffs. Tugging the phone tickling ivory pulls me too low to reach down inside the recesses of which only you could've known -karma

No comments:

Dancing with Shadows

My photo
a mix of 'tude...fortitude, solitude and attitude. I have an unhealthy addiction to intelligent, free-thinkers, red vine licorice, vitamin water, raw carrots and sitting on my back porch with a good book becoming one with nature