Karma Dancing With Shadows

This corner of the world is mine where I come to write, claim my independence, feel, think and write what's on my mind in the hopes that sharing experiences of being the daughter of a Narcissist can help others who are dealing with and overcoming the obstacles to regaining true emotional freedom.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Getting my sexy back

Getting ready to activate my sexy again. I'll confess I haven't been up to my one hundred percent beautiful self.
I'm ready to reclaim my whole-ness, because after taking a hiatus to do inner emotional work in that time, my fashion style transformed as well.
I'm having a time, crafting a style that aligns with the extra dose of confidence I've gained. Now I dress according to how I feel rather than going with convention.

But I can show better than tell so...





3 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

i'm at the same place as you...

go head get that sexy back.

Karma said...

Thanx luv..we could all use some sexy in our lives...

Karma said...

Thanx luv. We could all use some sexy in our life.

Dancing with Shadows

My photo
a mix of 'tude...fortitude, solitude and attitude. I have an unhealthy addiction to intelligent, free-thinkers, red vine licorice, vitamin water, raw carrots and sitting on my back porch with a good book becoming one with nature